Vitamin D is important to maintain health and have strong bones. It also works to help muscles stay strong, and helps nerves carry messages to the brain and other parts of the body. It helps to prevent osteoporosis in adults and thin weak bones in children.
More than half the people is the US are thought to have a deficiency for vitamin D, which can cause problems with the heart, breast, prostate, bone, colon, teeth or immune health.
Nutrigold Vitamin D3 Benefits
Vitamin D3 is a natural, bioavailable type of Vitamin D made from natural Lanolin. It has no preservatives or artificial ingredients such as flavors, sweetneners, salt, yeast or starch. Plus it is tested
to make sure it is pure and the potency is correct. Plus, it is in a small size which is easier to swallow.
Nutrigold Vitamin D3 also has GMO free organic olive oil to help users to absorb it, as well as being free from allergy causing materials like soy, wheat, milk, gluten, peanuts, shellfish and lactose. Plus it’s made in the U.S.
How to Use Vitamin D3
Users should take one Nutrigold Vitamin D3 a day along with food or as your doctor suggests.
Healthy Benefits of Nutrigold Vitamin D3
Here are some of the healthy benefits of Nutrigold Vitamin D3 dietary supplement:
- Aids in the absorption of calcium
- Beneficial for bone and teeth health
- Aids in the support of a healthy immune system
- Aids in support of prostate health
- Aids in the support of breast health
- Aids in the support of prenatal health
- Aids in the support of heart health
- Aids in the support of the brain in elderly
- Aids in the support of healthy muscles
The NutriGold Vitamin D3 Advantage
- Comes from a source of Vitamin D that is bio-identical to that produced by the body
- Fulfills the U.S. Pharmacopeia standards of purity, potency, and structure
- Made with Organic Olive Oil for improved absorption into the body
- Made without using GMOs, additives, fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, preservatives, Stearates, Sulfates, Laurates, and Dioxides
- Has 5,000 IU for each soft gel
- Verified free of allergens by an independent, third-party lab
How much D3 does someone need?
When it comes to the levels of D3 that a person should have every day, it varies depending on the age of the person. For instance, babies up to a year old need 400 IU, children one to 13 need 600 IU, teenagers 14 to 18 need 600 IU, adults from 19 to 70 need 600 IU, adults older than 70 need 800 IU, and pregnant and nursing moms need 600 IU, so talk to your doctor to see if you should be taking larger doses of D3.
Vitamin D3 Interactions with Medications
It’s possible Vitamin D3 may interact with some kinds of medications so talk to your doctor. These medications include prednisone, weight loss drugs like Orlistate, cholesterol lowering medicine like cholestyramine, because they reduce the body’s ability to absorb it. Drugs like phenobarbital and phenytoin also should not be mixed with Vitamin D3.