Working out is fun especially if you are used to it and have good equipment to use. There are different gym pieces that one can choose from. There is the treadmill, exercise mats, stationery bikes and many more. Today, there are many more gym tools that have been developed to help you in your workouts. One of those great inventions is the LifelineUSA XT Jungle Gym that is very different from the suspension bodyweight tools that are on the market these days.
XT Jungle Gym Overview & First Look
This is a work out tool that is manufactured and distributed by the LifelineUSA Company. This is a company that manufactures fitness equipment that is used by athletes and fitness trainers. This great product is made in China. It has been designed with the sole intention of replacing the traditional tools that are designed for body suspension.
LifelineUSA XT Design and Features
The product is designed with suspension straps that enable you to move your body with ease. The suspension straps are usually two, each measuring 8 feet. The product also comes with two easy-wipe handles and the easy-in foot cradles that are designed for hand free use. The XT Jungle Gym is easy to use as it has a split design. This means that the straps are separated at the top. The split design makes it possible for you to adjust the width and length of the straps based on the type of routine one wants to perform.
The LifelineUSA product is designed with inline adjustment buckles, Non-scuff door anchors and strap end adjustment. All these items come in doubles. There are other features like the one duro-Link that are included in the box when you buy the product. There are other relevant products that are related to this item that you should know about; there is the Jungle Gym XT strap xternders and Jungle Gym wall anchors that will enhance your work outs if used in combination with this product. The ankle straps are designed with a thermal plastic, which makes it very comfortable. The ankle straps make it easy for you to get in to and out with ease. The straps of the equipment are made of carbon material which makes them strong, allowing the LifeLine USA XT Jungle Gym to handle any hard exercises.
How To Install The XT Jungle Gym
The product is easy to install;
- The first step is to throw the door anchor over the top of the bar
- Pull it all the way down and push the handle through the loop
- Slide the loop up and cinch anchor
Pros Of The XT
- If you buy the product from the original company website you will get a 90 min work out video that will help you in using the product. It also contains brochures with instructions on how to use the equipment. This feature is also available in some of the sites that are authorized to sell the product.
- With this gym product you will be able to keep track of your work out as the product comes with a full color work out wall chart.
- The XT Jungle Gym allows you to be flexible in your routines as it can be adjusted to any length. There are many workouts that you will be able to do using this tool. The product is designed for both indoors and outdoors. If you want to use it outdoors you will have to hang the equipment on a tree with the short attachment that is included in the package. Simply take the anchors of the straps and pass them through the loops of the attachment, it will make a single piece of equipment which will enable you to use it on trees.
- With the easy-in foot cradle, you will be protected as the cradle holds the foot in place while you are exercising.
- Once you buy the product you will receive a warranty; however, if the product experiences any wear and tear after a period of 90 days after the purchase, you will not receive any compensation from the company.
- The gym product goes for about $100 in almost all the authorized shops. This is very affordable compared to having a paid a trainer, which would probably be twice the price for the same results.
- The material used makes it easy for you to clean the product after you use it.
- The product is of high quality as it has been created by the fitness experts.
- It is easy to assemble if you carefully read the instructions provided.
- The equipment is light and easy to manage as it weighs around 1 pound.
Cons Of The XT Jungle Gym
The product contains minimal disadvantages;
- The one disadvantage with the equipment is that it has a limited audience. Not everyone can get to enjoy the product.
In conclusion, this exercise device has been designed for all people who love fitness. It is affordable and of high quality.