Exercise and fitness is becoming increasingly important, as everyone wants to look and feel their best. However, most people have tight schedules trying to make a living, hence they don’t have time to exercise or even go to the gym. In the recent past, if you were not enrolled in a gym program, you were forced to result to other workouts, like running, but not anymore. Today, fitness experts have designed workout equipment designed for a home setting. One of these pieces of home equipment is the Gold’s Gym XRS 20 Olympic Bench. With this XRS 20 Olympic Bench you don’t have to be a fitness expert to end up with a well-toned body.
Olympic Bench Overview and Build
This workout bench has an adjustable upright feature that can be set to different positions. This allows you to perform a number of workout routines without any distraction. With this feature you either choose to workout on an incline or decline, or even flat surface position. Unlike other workout benches, this Olympic Bench is designed with an independent utility bench, which allows you to squat and perform other important exercises.
The other great feature of this piece of equipment is the 6-roll leg, which allows you to perform leg related exercises like the following.
- Quadriceps (or quads); these are muscles that are located in the middle of the thigh. They are extensors of the knee joint that allow you to walk, run, jump and even squat. Using the Gold’s Gym XRS 20 Olympic Bench will help you strengthen these muscles.
- Hamstrings; these are tendons that are located in the thighs. They also enable you to walk, run etc.
- Gluteal muscles (glutes); these are muscles that make up the buttocks. By exercising using this XRS 20 bench you will tone these muscles, and the buttocks in general.
- Hip flexors.
- Calves; are muscles that are located at the lower part of the leg.
This Olympic bench also has a rolled preacher pad that allows you to work out your biceps and forearms. The pad provides comfort while you are working out, as the pad can be rolled at the top. This ensures that you have a proper exercise form.
You can use this Gold Gym XRS 20 bench alone without any supervision as it has adjustable safety spotters which will support you while you are exercising, especially when you are performing the bench press and squat workouts.
This Olympic bench has the ability to handle people who are overweight, as it is designed with a 600lb weight capacity and a 300lb user weight limit. The bench has a weight plate storage that allows you to keep your weights organized.
It has a curl yoke that allows you to build and strengthen your upper body through the biceps workouts. The curl yoke is detachable, and you can easily remove it if you want to perform another workout routine.
This XRS 20 bench is designed to handle the toughest workouts with its power catch upright feature. The seat used in the equipment is sewn vinyl, which is durable and strong. The seat is also quite comfortable. It has a multi-width bench that is designed to handle the Olympic bars only.
Instructions For Using The XRS 20 Olympic Bench
- The XRS 20 bench is designed for home use only, and should not be used in any institutional or rental setting.
- People under the age of 12 years should not use the product.
- The bench equipment should be kept indoors at all times.
- It is important to inspect the equipment often.
- You are advised to wear the appropriate exercise outfit.
- Ensure that any person who will use this product is well informed on how the Olympic bench works.
Advantages Of This Bench
- You can perform a wide range of fitness routines using this bench as it can be adjusted easily to perform any workout.
- Unlike some other work out equipment, you don’t need any supervision to use this one. It comes with extra safety spotters.
- They are readily available from different retail shops and online sites.
- It can be used by anyone as long as they are 300lb or under for the bench, and 150lb or below for the leg lever.
- One of the major disadvantages is that the product is not readily available in some countries. However you should be able to still buy them online.
- The Gold Gym XRS 20 Olympic Bench is expensive compared to other equipment; although with the kind of work outs you will be able to do with this equipment, you will get your money back.
- Not all persons can use this product; people with a total body weight that is above 300lb cannot be accommodated with this bench.
In conclusion, though the Gold’s Gym XRS 20 Olympic Bench might be expensive to some people, it is effective and efficient, and it does produce the desired results.